GRAPHIC: Phone charger blows up in man’s face (pix + video)

phone charger blows

This is why you should never keep your phone near you when sleeping or about to sleep. A man in Kuwait suffered from face injuries after a mobile exploded near him while he was asleep at home.

READ ALSO: (GRAPHIC) Prostitute chops off man’s pen!s after payment dispute

The man appeared in a YouTube film with a scarred face warning phone owners not to leave their mobile handsets on charge and go to bed.

music

Leave a Reply