This latest MTN 500MB browsing data is the hottest data plan in Nigeria right now because it’s very affordable for everyone to say.
This plan is called Quik WinD which started last year but due to it’s low publicity many didn’t know much about it. So to some that have been using it codded, it’s not a new thing. Now we come with this post (awareness) to let people know more about the plan and stop wasting much in buying data.
MTN Quick WinD is relatively cheap, with just N100 you get 500MB. The plan is an official data bundle from MTN so it’s not a tweak or cheat, It works for all device and all MTN SIM cards.
HOW MTN QUICK WIND WORKS
- Bundle cost 100 Naira for N500MB.
- The MTN 500MB browsing data can be use on all devices including the newly introduce nokia 3310 with operamin browser as well as all Android, iPhones, iPad, tablets, dongles, modem etc.
- No VPN required or any tunneling applications e.g Psiphon, Simple Server etc.
- It works during the day and night.
- Validity period is 7days or 168hours.
- It doesn’t supports all sim chip.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO MTN QUICK WIND
- Recharge at least N100 in your MTN line.
- Then dial *446*11*4*7*5#
- You will receive a confirmation message if it’s successful and your 500MB will be given to you.
HOW TO CHECK MTN QUICK WIND DATA BALANCE?
- Dial *559# or *559*2#
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR SIM IS ELIGIBLE FOR MTN QUICK WIND
If you get “Y’ello, your subscription on Quick WinD 500MB fails”, lt means that sim is not eligible for the offer.
Try on another MTN sim card and pray it’s successful. Note, only few MTN lines are eligible for this offer.